Wednesday 1 February 2012

Ready Teddy Go.....

Morning peeps hope you are all well,brrr its cold this morning, had to smile at the weather man last night saying we might get snow or we might not depending on the rise in temp if it goes up we won't but if it goes down we will.......very scientific. I'm out of my normal routine this week as I had to change my day off and I haven't got Ethan this week either so my brain is telling me one thing but I do know I've got today off so I have got a whole day to myself....... hmmmm what should I do?, my craftroom beckons me.

Well its February Ist so I do know that that means we have a new challenge at Ready Teddy Go, this months theme is All Stitched Up, and for my card I used papers from Nitwits as well as the image which are all from the super sweet  Grin 'n Bear It collection. I stitched around all the edges to create this baby girl card.......I thought you might have guessed being as its all in pink......lol


Challenges
Party Time......anything goes.
My Time To Craft.......A is for adorable.
Catch up with you all later



15 comments:

Anne said...

Fabulous card Daniele, love the collection you've used. Hope you have a great day in the craftroom. Hugs x

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele, great lettering. Enjoy your day off, x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Daniele,just so cute.xxx

Meggymay said...

Love the letters, its an adorable, cute card..
Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I like the lettering,and the soft colours.
Kevin xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, love the sweet image and letters.

Pat xx

Vee said...

Wow!! I love this card Daniele it's so pretty.Such a gorgeous little Ted and lovely papers. Enjoy you crafty day.
x Vee

Vicky said...

Oooh just so cute Daniele...and its sooooo cold too hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Wow Daniele, I love this card, that is so creative and sweet. Hugs Frea

mags said...

Super card Daniele. A lovely sweet image and lovely soft colours and those letters look great.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Daniele so cute too.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do like this one, that image and the large letter look great so do the colours, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Daniele - so so cute ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Fabulous card! The letters and image are so adorable! Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft... Hugs xx

Ally said...

this is fabby, Daniele! love the colours!
xoxo, Alessandra