Thursday 7 February 2013

Home Sweet Home....

Morning peeps back again with another quick card featuring the Home Sweet Home card making set at £1.80 from Kraftyhands, just love the deep burgundy colouring of these images, even the base paper is part of the set and other than some swirls of gemstones, a ribbon and a bow you have another quick make......well they are unless you are like me and take ages playing around with the elements first and then after half an hour you go back to your first idea.....lol. I am hopeless when it comes to embellishments, I admire the cards in blogland that are smothered with wonderful bits n bobs but when I do it it looks a mess, guess I'm just a plain old fashioned kinda gal.



hugs n smiles

10 comments:

Anne said...

A real sweetie! Hugs x

Claire said...

Gorgeous hun, has a real vintage feel to it. Hugs, Claire x

Fliss said...

This is so pretty Daniele. The colours are just gorgeous and I'm a sucker for roses so off for a peek at the kit.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Diane said...

This is such a pretty card, Daniele and hard to believe it's a quick make!
I know exactly what you mean about playing with the embellies and colours, I reckon that most people could make a card in half the time it takes me!
Diane x

Desire Fourie said...

Daniele this is beautiful and the bow finishes it off perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Daniele, and I love your style of cards!! Hugs Frea

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, will be trying to watch the program to see the CD as well.
Yvonne x

Tracy said...

This is really lovely Daniele. You designed this card perfectly to take advantage of the lovely DP's. Hugs!

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Daniele, I am just like you though, will try every way possible before I am happy.
Hugs Brenda xox

Ally said...

gosh this is so wonderful, looooove love love it! it doesn't need any embellies, it looks fantastic without!
Hugs, Alessandra