Saturday 23 February 2013

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Its Saturday and that means we have a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, don't forget that we want to see your Vintage/Shabby Chic cards or projects, the theme this week is Hats or Shoes or both. I have used a stamp from BLine for the main image which I coloured in with Prismas and the backing paper is from a  Crafty Secrets CD. The image had a feather on it so I popped a real one over the top for added dimension,


I'm at a class today with Lin Brown, have been looking
forward to this one, I'll post pics later.
have a great weekend
hugs

12 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous Mothers card. Love the papers and layers.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Danielle this is so pretty...love everything the paper the layout it all works...
lizzi

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Vintage card Daniele, I like the image the design and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Daniele. I love the image and the detailing you have added is gorgeous.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Linny said...

Stunning card Daniele. You so have a talent for this sort of thing. Linda x

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Daniele, a lovely card.
Hope you've had a great day today with Lin.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is gorgeous Daniele I love the image, the beautiful papers and your lovely added details. I hope you enjoyed your class xx

Netty said...

Loving your wonderful shabby chic card Daniele. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Daniele, gorgeous vintage image.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daniele this is gorgeous! Such a beautiful image and all the embellishments works so well together.
Amelia x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Daniele this is stunning and so beautifully vintage, that is such a gorgeous image the colours and design look amazing, awesome card.
hugs
lorraine x

Heather said...

Beautiful colors, The paper is beautiful..goes fabby with your image and I love the dies...beautiful!!
Hugs
Heather