Sunday 19 May 2013

Ready Teddy Go......

Morning to you all, firstly big appologies for lack of visiting and blogging, as I mentioned in my previous post this week has gone by in a blur and I've still lots of catching up to do including altering a jacket and dress for my soon to be son-in-laws grandma........I'm trying to earn a few brownie points so I don't become the typical Mother-in-law that son-in-laws make jokes about......lol. Oh and did I mention I still have to make a DT card for tomorrow, as well as the odd bit of housework.

Today is a half way reminder that you still have a couple of weeks to join us at Ready Teddy Go, the theme is Spring has sprung......well its suppose to have but I am still in jumpers.brrrr, mind you the sun is shining as this moment, but for how long. we also have a sponser this month....Ladybug Crafts Ink, who have kindly donated two cling stamps for the lucky winner.

Not only that we are also having a DT call so if you are like me and lurvvvvve teddies why not take a peek at the deets here.


 I have recreated the same card as at the begining of the challenge but in a different colourwaySuch a sweet image featuring Teddy Bea, the papers are from First Edition, the new lovely rose collection.I have coloured in the image with Prismas......so love blending these pencils, I just can't get on with markers.




Hugs n smiles

11 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Daniele, love the colour combination and design.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Netty said...

Loving your pretty card Daniele, good luck with all the preparations. Hugs Annette x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What lovely colours! Super cute card Daniele. X

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Daniele. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, the image is so cute and I love this new paper pad from First Edition.

Pat xx

Claire said...

Just stunning card, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card, loving the papers.
Yvonne x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Daniele.
Hugs Wendy xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is sooooo lovely Daniel I adore the image and fabulous colours you chose.
I could never imagine you being anything other than a lovely mother in law xx

MagsB said...

Oh Daniele, this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous soft colours! Have a good week - I'm sure we'll see the sun eventually, though I still haven't packed away my thermals!!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby