Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween ball........

Afternoon peeps, hope you have all enjoyed your extra hour in bed today, trouble is now it will be dark in the afternoon which I don't like, I decided to use my extra hour to do some bed linen changing, three beds later and a mountain of ironing I finally put my feet up at 4:00pm, what a numpty I am to do a such a mammoth task. Just a reminder that you still have a few days left to enter the challenge at Crafty Individuals, the theme is Halloween Madness or Christmas Frenzy, I have made a card using four stamp sets to create this Halloween ball card.
The image was coloured in with distress ink pens. I stamped the lace and embossed with a dark purple embossing powder from Cosmic Shimmer, when you move the card the colour changes. I stamped the lady dancing twice and put one image over the top of the clock image.

Stamps used CI 346, Dancing Until 1:00pm
CI 339, Hickory Dickory Dock
CI 350, Lovely Lace
CI 206 Flower Heads



Have a great week

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning creation Daniele love the vintage style and that image is a true beauty, love the colours and design a super make.
hugs
Lorraine x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Daniele. love the images you used.
Yvonne x