Saturday 11 October 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon to you all and welcome to this fortnights challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, we challenge you to use 1 image, 2 design papers and 3 types of embellishments on your vintage/shabby chic projects, as you can see I have gone slightly overboard with my embellishmnets. I have used the Femme Fatale Cd from Kraftyhands for my card. I added Treasure Gold in silver around the edges for some extra shimmer.




 I am off this weekend for two days of crafting with Clare Charvill using fabbie Graphic 45 papers, at Daisy Jewels in Bedworth, which is so handy as it's just a couple of miles away. Yesterday at work I iced five chocolate speech bubble plaques for a customer......she was giving them to the guys in the group 'The Backstreet Boys' who are on a cruise that she is going on.......guess that's my claim to fame. my icing being nibbled by a boy band. 
Have a great weekend
hugs n smiles

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous vintage card daniele, I like the beautiful image
Kevin xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful vintage card Daniele.
Yvonne x

MagsB said...

Oh what a beautiful vintage card, Daniele! So pretty!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous classic vintage card Daniele!
Helen x

mags said...

Beautiful vintage card Daniele. Love the image you have chosen and all the added detail. Hope you have had a lovely crafty weekend.
Mags
x

Julie said...

Wow Daniele - this is stunning in every way! Love it! Hugs,Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is a stunning vintage style card Daniele, love that image and what a beautiful card design superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x