Friday 26 February 2010

Baby Card

Think I'm stuck in a purple phase this week, the stamp I've used is one of the new Lili of the Valley designs, the sketch I have used is from Moving along with the times, I was thrilled to discover I won last weeks challenge with them and thought that this weeks challenge used an interesting shape although it was a fiddle to do. They also have the theme of babies/children. Other challenges entered are Flutterby....open theme but must include wings either a butterfly or angel etc.


hugs from Daniele

7 comments:

Sue said...

gorogeus card and such a pretty colour,thank you for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Nicki said...

Wonderful card - you've done an amazing job with my sketch and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing along again at the MAWTT challenge this week.

Nicki, DT, xx

Danni said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kimberly S said...

Awww....very sweet, and such pretty DP! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Daniele, well done on last week, you did a great job with my sketch. I love how you have used Nicki's this week, wonderful image and colours, just beautiful! Thanks for joining in again, hugs Heidi DT MAWTT xx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful card- love Lily of the Valley images :)
Thank you for Fluttering with us this week!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT Hazelxox