Saturday 20 February 2010

Mum

Another weekend....gosh where does the week go, just a short post tonight cos I'm off to the NEC tomorrow to have a look at all things new, I remember going to this trade show when it was called stitches and the first show was in Solihull when Una Stubbs was the celeb that year....now thats along time a go and my children were babies, I opened a needlework shop when my daughter was a few months old.......

This card has been entered into the following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday......include a butterfly and hearts, there are some hearts in the image.
Creative Belli......include a butterfly on your card.
Secret crafter...Mothers Day.
Lots to Do......use a machine e.g a Bigshot which is what I used to do the embossing.



Hugs for now Daniele x

9 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Adorable and pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Mel X said...

Aww how pretty, love the butterfly and the pretty colours.

Mel X

Kristie W. said...

Oh how cute!! I love that image! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!

Michelle said...

Such a cute card and adorable image! So glad you played along with the FBW challenge this week!

crafty creations said...

Oh what a lovely card Daniele

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

Ang C said...

A beautiful card

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh those roses are stunning! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

For the life of me said...

gorgeous card xxxx