Sunday 11 April 2010

Goal......

I didn't get my usual Sunday morning crafting time today.....had a little visitor on a sleepover so we had to watch Fifi and the flower tots instead and then In the night Garden followed by breakfast....bless. When I dropped him off home he jumped on my back and spilt a cup of tea over me......what a waste as its my favourite tipple. So when I got back home I spent some time creating a couple of cards, being as my toe is broken its a perfect excuse for not going outside to weed the garden. The first card is for a boy....image is from Lily of the Valley and coloured in with the usual h20's and sakura pens, papers are from Papermania.

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley.......Blue and silver.
Sketch Saturday.....followed the sketch tweeking slightly.
Simon Says.......a card for a child.
Spoon full of Sugar......One for the boys.


Used ribbon instead of paper for the sketch


He scores.........goal


Thanks for taking a peek
Hugs from Daniele x

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, love the strips of Ribbon.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the colour combo too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the valley Challenge" big hugs Pops

Diane said...

Oh how cute!! Perfect boy card which I always have a hard time with!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and image Daniele and such a wonderful take on our challenge.
Thank you so much for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Daisychain said...

Fantastic card and such beautiful colouring, wish I could do it like that. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time.

Hugs Christine x