Monday 26 April 2010

Ruby,Ruby,Ruby.......

Treated myself to new stash yesterday whilst at my class, so today I've had a little play....well it is Sunday a day of rest/crafting Have gone with red and black... this is also my Dt card for My Time To Craft now if your're confused I started to write this Sunday night and decided I was too tired to finish so now its Monday morning......caught up yet....good. I brought the new stamps from Paper Artsy..big spend but there isn't a stamp that I would't use in the sets. The theme for this weeks challenge is to use mostly reds so I went for the contrast and added black....kinda romantic look. The lace around the edge is a stamp from B Line and I just love it for background lace effects, the backround to the image was made using Aged Mahogany and Fired Brick the spritzed with Gold glimmer mist.....looks so much better in the flesh as they say. Papers are from Papermania and a magazine. Just had to add some glamour dust to parts of the flower head.

Challenges
Polka Doodles......Monochromatic.
Friday Sketchers.......sketch
Cupcake craft challenge....no square cards.
Theme Thursday......black and red





Have a great week
hugs from Daniele x

11 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous loving your inking techniques are the fab distressed feel! Hugs Juls

Nettie said...

This is beautiful. I love the shade you have chosen.x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is really stunning, I love the colours you have chosen. Just fab ! Smiles from Catherine

Donna said...

So beautiful and such gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Kerry said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.

katesacraftybugger said...

Great card, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.

Kris said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Fliss said...

Oooh! This is really lovely.
Thanks for entering the Polka Doodles Monochrome challenge.
x

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic 'words'card.
Beautiful image.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - I admire people who can make a single card work for multiple challenges. I only ever seem to do the Stampotique one :)

Mary Anne