Tuesday 23 March 2010

Digi Stamp winner

At Rainbow lady challenge blog I won some digi stamps from Di's Digi downloads and this is my first card with one of the images that I chose. The problem that I have with digi stamps is being able to use watercolour paint to colour the image without the ink running, I was very careful with this card but still the ink ran......so I'm going to my local printer to ask whether he can laser print them so that I can colour them in with water colours ......any one out there that has over come this problem I would love to hear from you.


I have used h2o's and a lot of glamour dust for the cloud and wings......just lovin all that sparkle, papers are from Papermania and the bows are a ribbon...really sweet I think have entered this card into Die cut Dreams.....the theme is new beginnings and can be interpreted how you want.The sketch that I followed is from Sketch Saturday Nursery rhymes are the theme at C.R.A.F.T. I can only think of rock a bye baby the only thing is this baby isn't up a tree, but its what I sing my grandson to get him off to sleep.



close up of the image

Thanks for taking a peek
you might want to enter my blog candy
hugs for now

11 comments:

Mummylade said...

marvellous card, so cute. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

Victoria said...

This is so sweet - love all the sparkle

Thanks for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Di said...

Hi , this looks so gorgeous! thanks for using it! i cant tell at all where it has run, it looks fab!!!
Hugs Di xxxx

Karen said...

Oooooh soooooo pretty, it's lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

SemSee said...

What a sweet and pretty card - love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Christy said...

So sweet!! I love the little bows :)

Julie said...

Such a sweet card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.

Julie x

Eiglas said...

Very pretty, sweet little card but I'm blowed if I can work out what the nursery rhyme is...! LOL!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Trimgym said...

Hi Daniele, lovely to see you at CRAFT Challenge again. Lovely card and image, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our nursery rhyme challenge! Cheers Claire x

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card really beautiful, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx