Saturday 13 March 2010

Wishful thinking

Getting fed up with the cold weather so I made a tag to remind me of my summer holiday last year and all that warm weather, I have decide to make a scrapbook featuring our holls in Italy and I've been collecting stamps and bits and pieces featuring Italy for a while now but have never started the project so I'm hoping this tag is the start of things to come........the stamp is from Dark room door, the background of the tag was distressed using broken China and brushed courdroy and then I masked it and glimmer misted using irridescent gold and midnight blue. I inked up just parts of the main stamp of the Grand Canal and stamped each side the tag  to line up the buildings. The lampost was stamped on grungepaper, with a smidge of gold embossing added to the lamp. The metal Venice label is stamped onto the new TSS peacock metal. just had to add a grunge rose.......

Challenges;

Secret Crafter.....anything goes.
Alphabet challenge...  T is for tag.
Paper Cutz........anything goes.
Gingersnap creations........Frosting, I use glimmer mist to frost everything lol.



Thanks for taking a peek
hugs from Daniele

10 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is a stunning tag!! Gorgeous frosting for the Gingersnap challenge!

crafty amy said...

Wow that peacock metal looks amazing :D This is brilliant. I know what you mean about the weather I am over it too now

Amy xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh your tag really packs a punch it's astounding! Thanks for playing along this week with our "anything goes" challenge! Beth

Helen Dooley said...

that tags very cool. thanks for playing along on PCC this week

Unknown said...

This is gorge! I love the tag in the tag so shiny it's yoummy

love Dawn xx

Donna said...

Such a beautiful and elegant tag...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Linda said...

Stunning tag hun, many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge this week :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful tag Daniele, I love the rose! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely tag - you've got to love Glimmer Mist! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!