Sunday 7 March 2010

Easel Card

Have got up this morning feeling worse than yesterday...I hate colds, my nose resembles rudolphs and I sound like Darth Vader breathing.So had my cuppa and headed up to my craft room to take my mind off it, although I sneezed over a piece of card and had to start again....yuk. Haven't made one of these easel cards for ages and I don't know why as they are fun to do. Have made a kids card today and is so appropriate for alot of the boys out there, mine has a gift card holder as you can't give a game playing card without more spends for another game.....can you!!. I embossed the red frame and layered it to look like a picture on a wall of the boy playing with his games console, the image is from Lili of the Valley and the papers I have used are some I've had for ages in my stash. The image has been coloured using h2o's.....makes a change for me.

Challenges are:
Crazy 4 Challenges....paper piercing, mine is on the border across the card.
Our Creative Corner...followed the sketch.
One stop crafts....Sew simple, I've gone for faux stitching effect around the border.
Lili of the Valley.....easel card.





Hugs from Daniele x
Thanks for taking a peek and thank you for leaving a comment

6 comments:

LorettaL said...

Danielle, what a fun boy card!!! Great job with the OCC sketch!

Jenny Gropp said...

Heeeheee -- love this little image-- too fun! Great card! THanks for playing along with the OCC Sketch!

gina g said...

I love this is its so sweet, love the image. Thanks for Joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW so sweet what a darlin' image!!! Love that you used the Sketch as an easel card...it's AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Pop's Cards said...

This is a gorgeous Easel card lovely image too, thank you for joining us at LOTV this time, hugs pops x x x

Bev said...

Fabulous Easel card, the colours are brilliant. Thanks so much for joining the LOTV challenge. x