Thursday 10 November 2011

Blue bird......

Evening peeps hope you're well and haven't had too much rain today, its been mild here so we went out on a Garden Centre crawl,.......bit like a pub crawl but with coffee and cakes instead of beer. I couldn't help resisting to buy Ethan a wooden whistle the kind that you pull the end out and it varies the whistle, hes taken to sticking 2 fingers in his mouth and then shrieking as if hes whistling......I've never been able to whistle like that myself, there must be a knack to it but hes obviously seen someone whistle like that and thinks he can do it as well.......now hes got a proper whistle so he can make a lot of noise, I did appologise to my daughter.......tee hee!!! I'm such a naughty Nana. Right I want you all to practice whistling now................
Todays card is from the new release at Cuddly Buddly from Karen Middleton called Star Birdie, the papers are also by Karen Middleton called Enchanted Wishes. When I went to the NEC there was a stand with some fabbie new dies on and this little birdcage was one of them......I'm so in love with it and at just £4 it was a definately must have.


Challenges.
My Time To Craft......sun, moon,stars.
Digital Tuesday......anything goes.
Ok you can all stop whistling......lol
hugs

12 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beautiful card, the image is adorable.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, wow what a lovely card, I like the bird image and that birdcage die is definitely a catch, wow, the're usually so expensive!! Lucky girl you! Hugs, Frea

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card, the image is lovely. xx

Meggymay said...

Adorable card, the bird cage die was a bargain.
Yvonne x

Vicky said...

Ooh...so pretty Daniele and I love the colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Catherine said...

This is just so cute! Love it!! May have to visit the cuddly buddly site soon...

Unknown said...

So pretty! One of my favorite color combos. Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

PS-I have blog candy! :)

Netty said...

Such a great buy the birdcage, definitely a must have. Terrific card Daniele......I am sure you are very popular at the moment buying Ethan that whistle.....lol x

Jan Hennings said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

Lynn Stevens said...

One word.....Stunning!!!!

Jenni said...

Very sweet, love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz challenges this week.
Jenni x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image.....

Hugs
Bella