Saturday 1 December 2012

Ready Teddy Go.......

Mornng peeps , brrrrrr tis another cold one here, but at least its begining to feel alot like Christmas (are you humming it yet) and that famous fizzy drink advert has been on the TV so its official......The Holidays are Coming(are you hummimg that as well yet).....lol. The days are all a blur for me at the moment what ever you do don't order new carpets for two weeks before Christmas because the work load is horrendous, I've decluttered wardrobes, I've had to paint all of the wood work in the house and now we've got to get all the carpets up ready for Thursday......oh and my daughter is due to give birth any day now with my second Grandson.....so exciting!!

After all that, the reason for todays post is that its December the 1st so you can all open your calenders and join us at Ready Teddy Go for another monthly challenge, the theme this month is Clean and Simple, problem with me is I stuggle with this and have probably added far too many layers and bling to be CAS, so hope you forgive me for my version. The sweet little ted is from Lili of the Valley and is coloured with Prismas, ok I've added glitter and bling snowflakes, but there are no flowers.....lol

We are being sponsered by The Hobby House check out this fabbie prize....opps sorry I've used the word fabbie again, my assistant manager Terri at work has pointed out that I use the word fabbie quite alot so sorry hun........





I was supposed to be at a class today doing a Molly Bloom project but the class was cancelled
because Clare is ill, so I shall probably spend the day doing housework, painting etc.
not the same as colouring and crafting.......
Challenges
Party time......anything goes
Sweet Stamps.....cold and snowy
Tuesday Alchemy.....anything goes.
Aud Sentiments.......bingo, Merry,Bling and diecut.
Divas by Design.....glitter and sparkle
Simon Says.....anything goes.
Hannah and friends.....animals.
hugs n smiles


15 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable and I love the layout, the colours and design are beautiful. What an exciting time this is for you. Take care hun. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Awww This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
I wish you daughter all the best, how exciting!!
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful card Daniele. Enjoy the weekend. Oh boy its so cold and we have an afternoon do to go to, may have to wear a jumper instead of what I'd planned......brrr xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I like the sweet image, the papers and the snowflakes.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always Daniele...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, an adorable teddy.
Yvonne

Pat said...

Beautiful card, cute image and lovely colours. Hope you managed to get everything done in time for Thursday and have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site
and detailed information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS
feeds to my Google account.
Here is my homepage - how to download movies

Claire said...

It's a lovely card hun, especially Jenny Bear and fab papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Debs M said...

love that ted! beautifully coloured and great card! x

Ally said...

your colouring on this cute little bear is divine, lovely! and the card is adorable!
Can't wait to see a piccie of the baby once it has decided to pop into this world LOL, it's freezing, he might want to stay a little longer inside his Mum :o)
Hugs, Alessandra

Shea said...

What a CUTE card, and so beautifully executed! I, too, have problems with CAS cards, and if this is CAS, then I'm on board - this is positively delicious! Love how you colored the cute image so softly, and those snowflakes are adorable. And really, what's a card without at least SOME glitter? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy, and good luck with that new carpet (and all that it entails). :)

Lisa xx said...

Hi Daniele, this is gorgeous.....such a sweet bear! Than you for joining in with aud sentiments

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

What a gorgeous card! So beautifully coloured and love the sparkliness.

Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Nelle said...

Awwwwww This is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges.

Hugs, Nelle