Sunday 16 December 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Evening peeps firstly I would like to thank you all for your lovely supportive comments, they have meant so much to me, I'm sorry that I haven't had chance to pop by your blogs and see your lovely creations but time has got the better of me these past couple of weeks, but I think I've just about caught up with everything, well I hope I have.
This post should have been done yesterday but I couldn't get any half decent pictures of this gift bag that I have made for this weeks challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. The theme this week is .....For a Gift. This is the last challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow this year but we will be back on Saturday 5th January.

I have used papers and images from Live and Love Crafts, the papers are called Christmas time by Maja Design. The Tim Holtz die cut I embossed with a lovely deep burgundy embossing powder from Stampendous. The snowflakes with images on I confess to having ages ago and can't remeber the manufacturer.


hugs and best wishes
Challenges
Craft us crazy....its beginning to look alot like...
Fab n Funky....vintage christmas.
Die cuttin' divas....holiday spirit.
Everybody art....anything goes.
Delicious doodles....anything but a card.
My Sheri Crafts....its a wrap.
One stop crafts.....distressed Christmas.


6 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this gift bag I love the design. Caroline xxx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous gift bag Daniele, those papers look beautiful.
Yvonne x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful gift bag Daniele, I love all the detailing and gorgeous colours

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful gift bag Daniele,I like the papers.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful design for a gift bag and such lovely colours. Thanks for playing along at OSCC.

Judith said...

I love this bag - what a fab design - thanks for playing along at fab'n'funky challenges this week hugs Judith x