Monday 31 December 2012

Sketch n Stash.......


Morning peeps hope you all had a fabbie Christmas, I've stuffed myself with far too much turkey and choccies so guess my New Years Resolution is to loose the weight, why does it take moments to settle on the hips and then takes months to shift it........
Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash, this fortnights sketch is by our fabbie teamie Janet.


One lucky winner gets to spend £10 

For my card I used this sweet stamp from LOTV, as is the sentiment, the image I coloured with Prisma pencils, the papers are from Papermania, New Arrival, such pretty pastel colours. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the pearls are from Meiflower.


hugs and best wishes for the 
NEW YEAR


8 comments:

Kim said...

fantastic card Daniele. love the soft colours and gorgeous lotv image!
have a great new year.
Kim x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is gorgeous Danielle the image is adorable and the flowers and swirls look lovely, I love how you have used my sketch.
The saying a moment on the lips could mean a lifetime on the hips, in my case is so true, so my new year resolution is the same as yours here's to a slimmer 2013.
I wish you and your family a very happy new year xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the cute image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Ally said...

it's such an awesome card, Hun! love the pastel colours and the imge is mega cute too!
Hope you have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!
Looking forwrd to see more of your stunning creations!
Hugs, Alessandra

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Daniele the image is adorable and I like the colours, Happy New Year!
Kevin xx

Claire said...

Adorable card Daniele - love the image and the colours are just so fresh and lovely. Hope you have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Daniele, love the colours.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs Wendy xx

Julie said...

This is so gorgeous Daniele! Fab colours and a great take on Janet's sketch. Love your soft shading with your prismas too! Happy 2013! Hugs, Juliexx