Sunday 7 September 2014

Kraftyhands.....

Morning to you all and welcome to a new challenge at Kraftyhands, this month the theme is ......Autumn colours, which is well under way now, I was hoping for an Indian Summer but so far it isn't happening, I love the colours of Autumn I'm just not a fan of dark mornings and nights, so for my card I have created a card from the new Cd .....A little bit Naughty. If you like the old saucy seaside post cards then this CD is for you. Its packed with saucy images and lots of lovely papers.


I've distressed all the edges and crumpled the tickets to pop behind
the backing papers, I've added Frantage to the main image and then used Stickels to 
highlight the edges for a smidge if bling
Apart from adding ribbon and pearls you will find all the other elements on the CD


Have a great week
hugs n smiles

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous Daniele, Naughty but nice!
Sylvia x

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Daniele
have not tried this card design yet but I see it works well for these fun images . it is a fabulous CD .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Meggymay said...

A lovely project Daniele, great images.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful designs Daniele, love those images.
Hugs Brenda xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Daniele,
Hugs Julie xxx

Laura said...

Fab card love the orange bow. X

Jeanette58 said...

Lovely card Danielle. Hugs Jeanette xx