Monday 1 September 2014

Ooh La La creations......

Bonjour and welcome to my second post of today, the new challenge at Ooh la La Creations is ......Clean and simple, I have chosen one of the new images off the Say it with words  Cd, this is one of the digi images that you can colour in yourself or if you don't want to colour go for the coloured version. I've posted both versions for you to see the difference.

digi image coloured in with Prismas


pre-coloured image

I thought I would be at work today, but so far my area mgr hasn't called to give me the ok, so until he does I have to stay off, it's going to be so strange going back.
Have a great day
hugs n smiles

6 comments:

Dawn said...

A fantastic little CAS card Daniele! I love that little guy & you've showcased him beautifully!
HUgs
Dawn x

Meggymay said...

This is so adorable, a fantastic card.
Yvonne x

mags said...

Beautiful card Daniele. Great image and design. Enjoy the rest. I started a new job yesterday after two months at home and I was shattered at the end of the day.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Ever so cute, Daniele, love this image and sentiment, a brilliant CAS card, hun xxxx

Pat said...

Super card with a great sentiment.

Pat xx

Anne said...

Danielle I think I prefer your colouring, wither way what a fab CAS creation!
x