Saturday 7 February 2015

kraftyhands chalenge

Evening and apologies for this late post, I have to confess I forgot to schedule my card for the Kraftyhands challenge today, head like a sieve and this evening I have my two Grandsons for a sleep over so I've managed to get Zachary asleep and in bed so just one to go, mind you Ethan could probably out stay me up tonight so I'm just managing to type this now.
The theme this month at Kraftyhands is ........Hearts and Flowers, perfect for Valentines day, however I have  made an anniversary stepper card from the Garden Floral Cd.



Have a great weekend
hugs n smiles

2 comments:

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Hope you have had a good weekend.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this looks incredibly beautiful Daniele, those flowers are awesome.
hugs
lorraine x