Thursday 12 February 2015

PaperArtsy launch....

Thought I would share with you my other two samples that I made using the Elizabeth Borer stamps, this time I made a master board using lots of different Fresco paints, Purple Rain, Pansy, Lavender, Wisteria, Vintage Lace, Nougat, Haystack and Vanilla, I dabbed all these colours over a piece of Smoothy card (available from PaperArtsy) with a baby wipe and then finished off with Pumpkin Soup translucent paint.......it's amazing how an orange colour can bring the rest of colours to life. After the paint had dried I spritzed the card with Glimmer mist iridescent gold.  After that I cut the card up for the different backgrounds. For these two cards I used  the stamp set below, a lovely collection of Art Nouveau inspired designs.


I coloured in the image with Polychromous pencils, and layered up the top 3 flowers, I aslo added glossy accents to the hair embellishment. The lace I coloured in with Wisteria and the brushed with White Fire treasure gold


The waterfall card is simply 4 images coloured in with different colour ways for the flowers.


Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles




3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous creations Daniele beautiful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

Gorgeous creations Daniele. Love all the detail.
Mags
x

Meggymay said...

Two gorgeous card Daniele, its another set of beautiful new stamps.
Yvonne xx