Wednesday 4 February 2015

New PaperArtsy launch......

Welcome to my first post featuring one of the new stamp sets designed by Elizabeth Borer which are launched on the PaperArtsy blog tonight at 7:30pm. I was thrilled to bits to be asked by Leandra to be one of Liz's wingmen, although I have to say I was a smidge daunted by the task as Liz's work is amazing, I love her vintage style and colouring. So here is the first of my projects that I did using stamp set EEB05.......A heart hanging.




The stamp set that I used was


I used Polychromos pencils to colour in the main image and then sprinkled gold embossing powder around the torn edges, The heart base was first coloured in with Nougat Fresco paint and then I dabbed on Wisteria, Vanilla and then used Pumpkin Soup translucent over the top. Love how you get a depth of layers by using the translucent paint on the top. The lace was coloured with Wisteria and then I added White Fire Treasure Gold on to it, the flower was done the same way. I stamped the swirl stamp with egg plant and then stamped and coloured in the single poppy stem before stencilling a diamond using a sparkle paste from Imagination Crafts. I then added Treasure Gold to the edges before attaching the wire and ribbon.
Tomorrow I will be sharing with you a card that I made using the same stamp set
hugs n smiles

Challenges
Imagination Crafts......anything goes


6 comments:

Fliss said...

This is really gorgeous Daniele and love the purple and all the beautiful texture.
Fliss xx

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous project showing Liz's new stamps beautifully!!!

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous hanging, the new stamps look awesome.
Yvonne xx

mags said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Daniele. Such a lovely wall hanging and love all the purple.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Daniele this is so incredibly beautiful, wow, love, love that image also the wonderful colours and amazing design, a super, super project.
hugs
lorraine x

rachel said...

this is absolutely stunning - I adore the whole heart and all the details - fabulous make - thankyou for joining us at Imagination Crafts Challenge this month and good luck in the draw. Hugs Rachel xx