Wednesday 11 November 2009

Forever Friends

This is my first forever friends card always thought they were too hard to capture their expression but being as I am so in love with my Sakura pens I thought I'd have a go, quite pleased with the result so will probably add some more of these cuties to my ever growing collection of stamps.....lol


Papers used are Forever Friends as well, so this is being entered into the 'Forever Friends' challenge. Lily Boo Too challenge have a colour theme of Purple

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Daniele

Oh this is so cute.

I love the pastel shades and your lovely bling!!

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear thanks for joining in the hop the letters are csahmrtis Fun
Hope this helps

Loopylou. said...

Daniele that issuch acute card i love the stamp.
thankyou for popping in to join in on our challenge xxxx

katesacraftybugger said...

this is gorgeous , i bought the mag just for the stamp too ! i love how you have coloured it . a avery pretty card . thanks for joining us at LBT. x

~JulieH~ said...

Gorgeous card! I think I need t buy the mag for the stamp too! Thanks so much for joinig us at Lily Boo this month
Juliexx

joanne wardle said...

really lovely card, don't you just love that free stamp?
thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Scrappymax said...

This is super cute. Thank you for joining us this month at LBT.
Max x

Rosy said...

pretty card Daniele, thanks for joining us @ LB2