Sunday 8 November 2009

Primary Colours


This card was a smidge difficult to do, in as much that I didn't have that many papers that were primary colours and the theme at 'Cute Card Thursday is to use primary colours. The stamp is a sugar nellie design the papers were from a magazine eons ago, I stitched the paper panel down the centre stitching the ribbon in place as I went.The sketch that I  followed was on Sketch Saturday this was a lovely sketch to follow and I was quite pleased with the overall finish.Over at Allsorts this week the theme is 'Bring out the Bling' and 'One stop' have the theme of a card for kids, and finally Creative Card Crew have tha theme of ribbons and gems.

6 comments:

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the fab polka dot paper!! great card love it!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fabulous card love the sweet image

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Gro said...

Great card for our Allsorts challenge - Thanks for joining us

Jules said...

Hi Daniele

A lovely card with gorgeous bling!!

Great image coloured beautifully and great backing paper too!

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Louise said...

lovely bright card and a sweet image,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx