Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pink baby card

It seem ages since I posted a card I'm really struggling to get the photo of the finished card done as Its poor light when I go to work and dark when I get back....roll on Spring. Oh well here is todays offering. I've used 2 stamps on this one the baby word image is one I've had for ages but hardly used its from Crafty Individuals and the baby in the pram is a Pink gem stamp I have entered this acrd in the following cahllenges:

Simon Says....Punch it
Quixotic........have the title of Ink up an old stamp
Papertake....is a colour theme of mostly Pink
Creative card crew....Punch it
Spoon full of Sugar.....Layering



Mojo Monday.......sketch

6 comments:

Paula said...

Wow what an adorable baby card love the sweet image and such pretty detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

Cute card - love the square shape!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Very sweet card, so pretty in pink.
Hugs
Sandra x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What an adorable baby card loving that cute image and those pretty papers. Great punching detail too thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

COCO said...

beautiful card,and coloured in so well
hugs coco