Sunday, 3 January 2010

working progress finished



Detail of the metal on the sides of the frames.

I think I've finally finished my project that I started on boxing day, I picked up a ten second mould from the sale at LB Crafts yesterday and mananged to produce an arch shape to put on the top of the frames then I restuck the lace on top of them I am going to enter this into the challenge at Ink on my Fingers as they have the theme of ....Faces, and being as there is a ladys face in the little frame I think that this qualifes.

5 comments:

Marcea said...

Wow, this is stunning work ..... really gorgeous
-x-

having a {me} day said...

This is just to beautiful! What a work of art. Love the colours and all the detail. kxx

Artyjen said...

Love the arch on the top...gorgeous piece.
xoxo

Hels said...

Totally inspiring art hun...thanks for joinin in .. this looks similar to the beeswax thingy I made on a course at LB...don't tell me we were on the same one and didn't realise LOL

Chrissie said...

These are great Daniele! I'd love to be able to do this kind of thing. I'll have to have a few lessons I think!
Chrissie