This weeks challenge is to do something based on quilting patterns and there is a link if you require ispiration as well as templates for the quilting block patterns, now me being a numpty thought ohhhh that would look great in metal........this turned out to be a bigger project than I first imagined and it did have it a few probs. but I'm not one to give up ...lol so I continued well into Sunday night to finish it. I used gold and chocolate metal, and put some of the pieces through embossing folders, I used alchohol inks to add colour or to take colour off as the case may be.......see I'm still persivering with those inks.
Tuesday Taggers......here comes autumn.
The stamp man .....altered.