Wednesday 15 September 2010

WOYWW

Wow another week and another Wednesday over at Julias pad The Stamping Ground...... WOYWW well this week there is some blog candy on offer (see previous post). I'm working on a couple of DT cards for Kim at Cuddly Buddly, I've still not got around to do anything with a tag I made featuring fabric and sewing bits n' pieces so its still sitting there waiting for further inspiration. Check out the card that my grandson made ....with a little help, (dared't let him use glue yet) but he did do the dabbing as he calls it on the background and picked and placed the gem stones where I stuck them down.....tea and biccies are a must for crafting. Off now to visit your desks as I'm so loving being nosy and takin' a peek to see what everyone else is up to.




Who's been sleeping in my bed........



yep you guessed it my Grandsosn Ethan, mind you I'd fallen asleep next to him earlier.....its tiring work being a Nana......lol

have a happy WOYWW
hugs from Daniele

13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
gorgeous cards on your desk, oh n the cuppa n biccies, aww bless him,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Jeni said...

Yummy cup of coffee. I could use that right now. Lol What a cute Grandson, they are so cute when they are sleeping. ~jeni (118)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah get em young!! How lovely that he wants to play with you; I think the card is fab. Almost as fab as his picture - how gorgeous. The pieces of fabric are looking so good - take your time - but hurry, I'm sure what you do will be fab, and I want to see!

Helen said...

Ah, bless! Who wore who out, that's what I want to know!

Kerry said...

Can I have your tea and biscuits :)

Sarpreet said...

fab workspace,Happy WOYWW! Thank you for sharing your workspace (Linky number 19)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute cards!! and I always love the desks that have cookies and coffee on them!! just like me!! thanks for sharing WOYWW!!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin (#102)

Sarah said...

Those cards are great, think your grandson as a real talent for cardmaking like you

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the card your grandson made. Looks like crafting tired both of you.

I've tried to leave you a comment twice and keep geting a 503 error. Not sure what's wrong with blogger, but it's making it hard to finish the list (grin).

Theresa Plas said...

awww...what a cutie and a crafty one at that! I agree - snacks are mandatory:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards and I love your London Bus storage container! Your GS is too sweet for words!

Hugs
Brenda

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Oooh your bed looks far prettier than your desk this week.

Love the card with the flowers on!

A.xx

Ciara said...

May as well get them started young! He's done well with that card!

Ciara
xx

ps - sorry I'm late