Friday 3 December 2010

Day Two tag......

I know its day three but after being at work all day its hard to keep up so I'm always going to be lagging behind the rest of you, now I know we can think outside the box well I'm def. doing that as I couldn't do the technique due to no re-inkers so I did the next best thing and inked the stamp with a couple of colours to try and get a similar effect, and I then coloured in the petals, I do look forward to seeing how many techniques Tim manages to incorporate on a tag, I have started tag 3 .......well I've got some tissue tape, yay....so hopefuuly on day four I can post day three.....hope you're keeping up with all this rambling......think its brain freeze after another cold day at work and would you believe it my kettle broke, now all my staff know that I'm a tea addict so calamity reigned for half an hour untill I went and brought another kettle, as I'm typing this with one finger I'm drinking tea.....


Challenges
Alphabet challenge......F is for foilage.
The stamp man......Christmas theme with 3 colours, red gold and green.
Stamp Something.....Christmas colour combo.
Red Wagon....Christams tag.
ABC Christmas.....Yuletide.
Gingersnap.....vintage colours.

Thanks for taking a peek
hugs

12 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wow, great improvising, its a Fab tag Danielle.

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, yes I'm following Tim with his tags too, love what you made. You very good at improvising. I find it's very difficult to come by his stuff except for the Distress inks. Unfortunately I'm too busy at the moment to come round to making any tags. Maybe next week!! Greetz, Frea

Anonymous said...

Lovely use of the Challenge and colours! Really lovely tag! Thanks for joining in this time on the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

Netty said...

Terrific tag Daniele with some great improvisations. Look forward to seeing your next one. Annette x

Lori said...

Beautiful tag, love that poinsettia! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous tag thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.

Terry said...

Thank you Danielle for joining the DT team at Simon Says Stamp and Show with your wonderfull tag, love the poinsettia...and the colors. Hope to see ya again for the next challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

SmilynStef said...

Lovely tag ... love the vintage hues ... thanks for joining the fashion-themed fun at Gingersnap Creations.

Joanne said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Lorraine A said...

fabulous tag Daniele :-) last year I was determined to join in this year ,,, but haven't had the time !! ,,, hope to catch up with you all soon :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sarah Anderson said...

Do you know, I have a music background stamp and never think to use it! This tag is great, gorgeous colour combo. Thanks so much for playing along with The StampMan Challenge

penny4thoughts said...

I think playing along with the 12 Tags of Christmas is all about improvising and you've made a great tag! Also a nice fit with the vintage hues - Thanks for also playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)