Wednesday 8 December 2010

Winter wonderland

Sorry I haven't anything to show you on my desk today so I thought I'd share with you some pics I took yesterday of the frost that covered everywhere, what a spectacular sight I can't remember when I have seen a frost as hard as this, so I just had to take I ride into the countryside to have a look at the winterwonderland........if you want to check out all the other fabbie desks this week you need to pop over to Julias and be prepared to be amazed......

My mums garden


Wind chimes in my mums garden.....which I think looks amazing just like white tinsel


Thanks for taking a peek
keep warm
hugs from Daniele

2 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific photos, its all so magical. Annette x

Dragonlady said...

Wow wonderful photos, I was seeing scenes like this driving in to work yesterday but couldn't photograph them

Hugs Ali x