Tuesday 21 December 2010

Pick of 2010.....

Tuesday taggers are doing an unusal challenge this week instead of making a new project they want ot see your favourite projects from 2010......so here are a  few of my favourite projects: and of course I've had to include one of the projects I completed at LB Crafts as I've had a great time learning new techniques.....I've picked projects that also show a range of techniques.

Metal art class using lots of brill. techniques.


Collage I did for the first challenge as a visiting artist at Gingersnap Challenge



card featuring Toby Tumble....one of my fave cutie designs, this was a DT card I did for \Cuddly Buddly.



card using different techniques including metal

Thanks for taking a peek
hugs

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fabulous selection of projects Danielle. They are all brilliant. xx

Unknown said...

These are all stunning Daniele I especially love the collage but maybe because I find that so hard to achieve myself LOL x Thanks for visiting the DT blogs I have amended the link now thanks for letting us know x Janet

blackdragon said...

OMG....WOW! These projects are exquisite....i want to touch the top one with all the beautiful metal work.... thank you so much for sharing with us at TT.
xxxlynx

Annie said...

a fabulous collection of projects Danielle. I've enjoyed looking at all your pretty creations since my last visit. thanks for keeping up with my blog and wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.
hugs, annie x

Cazro said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments. Wow! Oh! Wow! your metalwork is especially stunning. All together a fabulous insight into your creative 2010.
Caz

Lynn Stevens said...

oh Daniele, so glad you shared these again, AWESOME work, wonderful collages!
Wishing you and yours the Merriest Christmas ever!
hugs Lynn