Thursday 17 February 2011

Compendium of Curiosities.....

Afternoon peeps, I've just managed to finish off my tag for this weeks challenge over at Lindas pad, click here to be transported to this weeks technique, which can be found on page 59, Inking and Stamping Masks.The car stamp is from Elusive images.....sorry Tim I haven't got your car stamp, the colour inks I used were Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo, I spritzed the tag over the masks with Cocoa Glimmer mist.....this has muted the colours of the inks for a more faded look, not intentional but I love using mists as you get a soft sheen. The clock has also been embossed in Tea Dye distress embossing powder, the cog stamp is from The Artisitic stamper and the image in the embellishment is from Crafty Individuals, I didn't think my cropodile would cut through the bottle top but t did....yay. I love making these tags for men so this one will be for my Brother-in-laws birthday card next month.







Challenges
Compendium of Curiosities......Inking and stamping masks.
Spoon full of Sugar......anything but a card.
My Time To Craft.......going around in circles.
Simon says....make your own embellishment.
Stampavie......monochrome.
Fab n' Funky.....make your own embellishment.
Little Red Wagon.......misting.

Got lots of painting planned for the next week
unfortunately the painting is fence panels, only 23 to do,
however the colour is a lovely muted grey green.
Hugs

24 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh Daniele this is absolutely stunning hun :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Kirei na Kami said...

What a handsome creation! I love the vintage feel and all the lovely details. Positively brilliant!!

Faye said...

Oooh vintage and masculine - your just showing off!! ;) Seriously, it's faberoony. xxx

Meggymay said...

Daniele. its fabulous, love the shades you used and your car is great. xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Daniele, you are soooo talented :o)

have fun next week painting your fences ~ yuk!!

hugs Vicky xx

donna said...

This is an awesome tag. I love everything about it!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous tag Daniele, love all the details
luv
Debby

Deborah Frings said...

Great tag - very vintage feel. Love that car stamp - it's fab!!

Heather said...

Fantastic tag Daniele - your masking and inking is wonderful and I love all your details. It's amazing what the cropodile will punch through isn't it, mine's not only a crafting tool it's a household tool as well lol.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Rach said...

wow, this is gorgeous.xx

karen said...

Wow this is such a wonderful tag, love the vintage look and brilliant details, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karen

Nicola said...

Fabulous tag Daniele, loving your stamps,masking and gorgeous embellies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Annie said...

another fabulous inky creation Daniele! enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Terry said...

Love your masked tag! That vehicle is such a fabulous image!

Kiki said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! So many lovely details - great job!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

deesdesigns said...

Love the timepiece and monochromatic, vintage feel of your card. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our Going Round in Circles challenge this week at My Time To Craft! Dee

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Terrific tag - love the masking and the monochromatic color palette. The bottle cap is the perfect finishing touich!

MarleneMAZ said...

I love your tag! and I think the car image is great, love the colour scheme too!

Barbara Mason said...

Wonderful masculine tag - your brother will love this! Have fun painting the fence--I think that may be a project for me this summer!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Once again, my favorite chocoholic has ROCKED the CCC! This is fabulous, Daniele! Your masking and colors are great, and this is such a perfect "Guy" tag-- your Brother-in-law is going to flip!

WOW-- you cut the bottle top with your Cropodile?? That is TOO COOL! I didn't know it would work on something that thick!

Rosanne said...

This is beautiful!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Lynn Stevens said...

How did I miss this???? AWESOME!!!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the tag! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Unknown said...

How did I miss this? it's beautiful a wonderful tag

Love dawn xx