Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines for hubby..........

Here is the ACT that I made for my hubby today.....ahh I' feelin' the lurrrrrrrrrve, I used a piece of card spritzed with tea rose and gold perfect pearls, I then stamped on the rose and script stamp from Elusive Images with chocolate ink......I love these rose stamps. I added colour to the leaves with Bundled Sage distress ink, and added some gold embossng powder to parts of the rose, and then added gold to the edges to finish.


Challenges
Pink Elephant.....Valentine.
CupCake.......I Love You and add a heart.
Crafts 4 Eternity......pink and chocolate.
Paper Sundaes......use some of the following,flowers,lace,distressing and Pink.
The Crafty Pad.....Hearts.
Totally Gorjuss.....Love.
One Stop Craft.....love is in the air.
Secret Crafter.......stamped flower.

Have a lovely evening,
 hubby brought me a strawberry trifle and a heart shaped biscuit.....ahhh I'm filling up.
well actually I am full up now after eating those....lol
oh well I'll start the diet again tomorrow
hugs

22 comments:

MagsB said...

This is just so romantic and beautiful!

luv, Mags x

Meggymay said...

A perfect Valentine ATC its so romantic. xx

Faye said...

Hold the trifle, I'm on my way over!! I just realised I haven't had tea yet! As for the ATC, it's luuuurverly. Your little heart embellishment is sooo cute. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xxx

Lizzy said...

Awww this is so beautiful and so romantic :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the dusting of gold!

Patricia Garcia said...

Totally Gorjuss!! Thanks for playing with us this week!! Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Annie said...

ooo you big ol' romantic you! such a gorgeous piece of artwork, that rose is stunning and I love the embossed gold edge.
hugs, annie x

aqualeiga said...

A beautiful ATC, and what a romantic hubby you have.....lucky girl! So glad you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Lorraine said...

That is just gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Jill said...

ohh Daniele this is absolutely stunning I love everything about it, your attention to detail is amazing, great image hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

This is stunning Daniele!
I absolutely love these images and your colour palette is delicious (literally with that choccie colour LOL!)
lol Chrissie xx

pinky said...

Very romantic and beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely (!) card Daniele, thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Lynn Stevens said...

I bet he LOVED it, Gorgeous ATC Daniele, Hope your day was special!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Gorgeous Danielle!Your work is truly Lovely!
I am sorry I have fallen behind on getting Back to you. Thank You for Your Patience with me. My Youngest Katelyn has been sick and Sporting a significant Fever. She is feeling a bit Better today. Relief!
Thank you so Much for your Visits and Support! I still can't believe That my piece will be Published!
Happy Wednesday!
Hugs
Jill

Rach said...

stunning hun, a very elegant looking card.xx

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Daniele.

Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining our "Stamped Flower" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

michele said...

Gorgeous ATC! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation for our "I {heart} you" challenge! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly :)

Alica said...

wonderful! The image is great and I love the golden touches!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful ATC. The rose image is gorgeous and I love the glitter. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x