Friday 4 February 2011

Eline designs...

Evening  peeps, first things first thank you for your kind comments with regards my chicken pox ill Grandson, update is .....they don't seem to bother him that much and hes running around as near normal as he gets, although hes still in quaranteen, its all of us that are sitting here itching, guess we've all in sympathy with him.......lol.Today Ethan finished off his piece of art for his mum.....I think hes going to be pinching my stash real soon, he loves painting but insists on doing it all himself even if my Twinkling H2o's are now covered in glitter, he even picked and placed the gemstones for me to glue.....won't let him near that yet.....lol.

I did write the Mummy for him......

Now for today I thought I'd share with you the quickest card I've ever made.....ussually Kim from Cuddly Buddly will email me to make a card for a new release and a few days later it appears but I litterally recieved the email on Tuesday night and made it that same night, I must admit there was no colouring involved just printing and cutting but the designs by Eline are so darn cute I just gotta share it with you.


Click here to see all the designs

Challenge
Stamp Something.....use something digital
Have a great weekend
can't believe it's here again
hugs

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Just soooo cute hun!, such an adorable image and I love the wee bunting too :o)

What a little artist your grandson is too!, love it and watch out your stash too lol!

have a great weekend, hugs Vicky xx

Annie said...

ooo how adorable Daniele! I love how you have put this card together with Eline's design, and the extra sparkle and the detailed punched edge make it so special.
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Meggymay said...

Love Ethan's card for his mum, you will have to guard your stash as he gets older.
Your card is beautiful, the image is so cute. xx

Netty said...

Ethan's card is pure magic and am sure his Mum will adore it. Great choice of gems.
Love your card as well Danielle..........lol Annette x

Faye said...

That image is sooo cute. And such wonderful colouring. Love the bunting too. Have a great weekend. x

Chrissie said...

This is so cute Daniele, I love this image, such a sweet little face and your papers are just perfect.
Ethan's drawing is gorgeous, glad to see he likes a bit of sparkle lol!
lol Chrissie xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohhh Its darling Daniele and so is Ethan's piece. You'll have to watch that one, he'll be playing with all your toys in no time LOL
How FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

It’s funny how many articles and news come out on a weekly basis.

Lisa said...

Precious!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!