Sunday 20 February 2011

Stitches.....

Well many years ago the trade show at the nec was called Stitches, when I went to the very first show that they held, it was in a local hotel in Solihul and was opened by the actress Una Stubbs, how times change. I've just back from the show and thought I'd share some piccies with you of Tim Holtz doing his thing and some of the amazing work on the Sizzix stand featuring the new dies which will def. be on my gotta buy list.



The finished tag using the new colour stains, purple perfect pearls mist (yummy)
and the new butterfly stamps.....gosh he makes it look so easy.



lots of goodies on the Sizzix stand




Off to have a play with my stash
hugs

8 comments:

Fliss said...

G;ad to hear you had a good time Daniele and lucky you to go too.
I used to go as I taught classes at a shop that closed last year and loved watching Tim demo as he's so friendly and inspirational.
I've just bought some Cuddly Buddly stamps too from 2 lovely ladies at Brighton last weekend and they showed me your cards too which were gorgeous.
Fliss x

Linny said...

Hi Daniele. you are so lucky to get to see Tim. Linda x

Unknown said...

WOw Daniele, you got to see His Holtziness in person!! Wow, is he as nice as he always seems to be? Your tag is gorgeous as always, you're so good with the Tim techniques! Hugs, Frea

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW, That looks like one cool show, how fun!!! Lucky you!
hugs Lynn

Meggymay said...

Wow, Daniele, looks like a great place to be. Lucky you to see Sir Tim. Enjoy playing with your nre goodies. xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, Daniele, that is so amazing!!! This was like meeting a rock star!!! How fun!!!
XO

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky thing. it must have been so exciting. I know what you meen about the sizzix dies I have my eye on a few that's for sure.

Love Dawn xx

Netty said...

Oooh you lucky girl Daniele and thank you for sharing those great photos.....but what did you buy.....you never said and am dying to know.....nosey...who me...never....lol