Friday 30 September 2011

Create and Craft......

Ohhhhhhh my cards were featured on Create and Craft today on the Polka Doodles section, kind of weird seeing your work on display and featured up close, I was really nervous about doing my cards as I didn't know whether they'd be good enough, in fact the one that was featured several times was the one I liked least.......so I thought I'd share it with you. The papers were printed on a pearlescent paper as I wanted a sheen to it, the image is also from the same Cd which is a new one called Pretty sweet. I made the faux buttons using the Die-namics button dies. The image was coloured with Prisma pencils and there is hardly any glitter.....must have been feeling ill at the time....lol

 







Thanks for taking a peek
Your comments mean a lot to me
hugs and best wishes for the weekend. 

7 comments:

Faye said...

You must feel so proud and rightly so. This is gorgeous and your colouring is lovely. xxx

Meggymay said...

Congratulations, your cards are gorgeous, wish I had seen the program. Yvonne x

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous Daniele and it always makes me feel great when I see my samples on TV.
The round easel card at the front was mine and I spotted a couple of others too.
I actually felt a bit sorry for Nikky on the 10am show as with those 2 presenters talking all the time, she hardly got a word in!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Netty said...

Oh wow Daniele you are a total star my friend. I so wished I had watched that programme, am so proud of you. Such a beautiful card with great colours and design. xx

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie, wow you must have felt so proud; don't you love it when your work is appreciated?? And I can sure see why, love this card (and everything else you make for that matter LOL). Have a great weekend hun, hugs Frea

Sheri said...

SO PRETTY! What a great accomplishment! Thanks for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, I think its a gorgeous card - sometimes we look at a card ourselves so much that all we can see is what we don't like. I've been eyeing up those button dies for ages, I think I may need to take the plunge! Sarah PS You must be well chuffed to have your cards on TV!!