Monday 12 September 2011

Sketch n Stash..........

I can't believe that another two weeks has flown by and its time for another fabbie sketch from the teamies at Sketch n stash, this weeks sketch is by ........well actually is a free choice sketch this week so you can use any of the previous sketches that we've done in the past, just don't forget to tell us which one you used cos' we check you know......lol.
For my card I chose sketch no.42 and used one of the new Karen Middleton Christmas images at Cuddly Buddly called Angel Girl.I use glamour dust for the stars and to outline the cloud......well you know me I've got to have lots of glitter especially for a Pink Christmas Card..............lol.Don't forget to let us know your old/new stash, I used old papers and buttons and the image is new, just released,


steph@simonsaysstamp.com  

we are again sponsered by the generous  Simon Says who are giving the winner $15 to spend in their store.


I created the lacey square by putting 4 of the corner dies by Marianne together and then placing my 
image on the top. The background papers are called Frosted Lace, you get a pink and blue version of lots of snowflake papers, available at Cuddly Buddly.
I coloured the image with the new Flexi-markers from Letraset and Prisma pencils. 


Challenges
Stampin' for the weekend....tickled pink.
The Stampman .......monochrome plus one colour (pink and yellow).
 Digital Tuesday......Fairy wishes
Magical Mondays.....anything goes.
Pile it on......Layer it 

Have a lovely day although its very windy here again today and more rain
Off to work to put out Christmas choccies ......only 105 days to go......lol
hugs 

17 comments:

Fliss said...

Really cute card Daniele and just love the lacy background (will have to try this as the effect is so pretty)
Have a good week.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Vintage Milly said...

oooh, this is just so pretty, I love it, that die is just gorgeous too, have a wonderful day, big hugs,
Em.x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I like the image and the way you used the marianne corners.
Kevin xx

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oooh, love that lacy square, so creative, and all the lovely, glittery layers!

Meggymay said...

Adorable card, you have some gorgeous stamps of these cuties. Yvonne x

Julie said...

OOh this is fabby Danielle!! Such a sweet image and I love your design elements especially the fram - just gorgeous!! Hugs, Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is absolutely pure candy to the eye, the colours, design and that image is the cutest ever, thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card Daniele :D
hugs and xx
Gemma

Faye said...

Oh this is adorable. Love the subtle glitter too. She looks like she loves custard!! ;) xxx

Unknown said...

Cute! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Sue said...

Stunning daniele, love the colours and all the sparkle, great idea with the corners too

Sue
Xx

The Stamp Man said...

Such a sweet card, really pretty! Thank you for entering it into The Stamp Man challenge.

Jill

Lynn Stevens said...

I know Daniele, the year is flying by. I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner!
Darling card and what gal doesn't Love glitter!
I read your last post, how cool your parents were such wonderful dancers!
hugs Lynn

G Peplow said...

Hi Danielle, Pretty in pink this card's love lacy layers are gorgeous, Gay xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used…..

Hugs
Judith

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I love the sparkle :)
Thank you for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!