Thursday 1 September 2011

Reddy-Teddy-Go

Hi to all you Teddy lovers out there, its time for our second challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go.....Autumn Colours, not sure we had that much of a Summer, August was real let down weather wise and now Autumn is looming hopefully we'll get an Indian Summer as they call it.......its been gorgeous today, just as the children are back to school.
My card for the challenge features Teddy Bea and was one of the first images I brought, I have a confession with this one, I had to cut around the coloured image and mount it on a backing paper because my dear Grandson got the pens out and when I wasn't looking  added his own bit of colouring to it just catching the boot......that's why the flower had to go there......that'll teach me to let him play in my room of stash and turn my back for a nano second. The papers I've used are from First Edition called Summer Breeze......yep I know the challenge is called Autumn Colours but they seemed to fit.The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly


 Looking forward to visiting your amazing creations again this month.
Challenges 
Charisma.......Anything goes. 
Crafty Calendar......let sleeping bears lie.
Craft us crazy.....Autumn colours and or favourite embellishments (flowers and pearls)
hugs 

13 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its beautiful Daniele, the flower looks just right, you shouldn't have said why you chose to put it there. Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Daniele,I like the image, the papers and the flower.
Kevin xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card Daniele & love the fabbie image :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Unknown said...

Very Nice, love the flowers

Pat (mspfd) said...

Such a cute image! Your design is fabulous. Loving the story you shared about your grandson.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this week!.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, whata gorgeous card. I'm not really into bears, but I'm so tempted by these ones! Know the problems of little fingers 'helping' in the craft room - my daughter does it all the time! Sarah

Gram's Treasures said...

Had to smile...your grandson actually helped you design your card, you know..lol! It's adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Clare Brown said...

your card so just so adorable, goodluck at charisma this week.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image......

Hugs
Judith

Jenni said...

Gorgeous colour combo and love the glittery backing paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Bev x