Friday 30 September 2011

Polka Doodles

Morning peeps wow aren't we being spoilt .....Summers back, in fact its better than summer because at least it cools down at night so you get o sleep. Yesterday we went to Olney, took my Mum and Ethan and we sat ouside at the pretty Courtyard cafe sipping cappucinos and munching on burgers, yum yum, it is such a pretty little village and of course LB Crafts are there so I just popped in......well it would be rude not to, I brought mostly glue as they do the mini glossy accents and multi medium pots which are so handy and don't dry out before you've used it up.
Todays challenge at Polka Doodles is a card with an age on it, I didn't get around to making a sample card this week......slap my hands so I thought I'd show you the card that I've made for Ethans 3rd birthday on Sunday, as I've probably told you hes into Pirates in fact thats all he talks about, yesterday he pointed to the floor and said there was a cannon ball there (Pretend....vivid imigination) so I said to him to pick it up before I fell over it he replied "No as it was too heavy"...........now what am I supposed to say to that, I just burst out laughing. My sister has brought him a dress up Pirate outfit, hes going to love it. Anyway back to the card, I had a go at a stepper card using the Land Ho papers and image from Nitwits to build up the layers, I'm sure he'll love it, well I hope he does.





Challenges
 Simon Says......anything goes.
Pixie Cottage ......pop ups.
Pile it on ......fancy folds.
Our Creative Corner......use a number.
Dream Valley......buttons.
Frosty Designs.....fussy cutting
My mums craft shop......Dress up 

Don't forget to enter my Birthday Candy......see previous post 
Yo ho ho off to work I go.....
hugs n' Smiles 


13 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I like the image the card shape and all the emellishments.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I like the image the card shape and all the emellishments.
Kevin xx

Netty said...

Terrific card Daniele and am so jealous of your visit Olney, haven't been for ages and I love that courtyard cafe as well. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

A real cute, fun card for a special little lad. Yvonne x

Jill said...

wow Daniele this is absolutely fantastic love the image and the little treasure box perfect touch thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Fliss said...

Fabulous card Daniele and really love the images on there which look just great with the lovely shape.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Christine said...

Wow, your card is so cute!! I love the style of it!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!! i hope to see your cards again!!
xoxo, Christine

Carrie's Corner said...

Awesome card! Love the pirate theme. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Becky B. said...

Super fun card - your grandson will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! :)

Georgie Horn said...

This is freaking adorable! I'm a new follower, come by for a visit.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/feeling-little-fussy.html

Lydia said...

Wow.....that is an adorable card!!! I love the way it pops out. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

Your card is so so CUTE!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO! Have a GREAT day!