Friday 9 September 2011

Polka Doodles......

Morning, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend, today sees the start of another challenge at Polka Doodles and this week the challenge is called 'setting the scene', I've used my new Garden Neighbour stamps to create this little scene.......these are soooo darn cute, I layered the roof and trees for added dimension,and I used Prismas to colour the image, the papers are from the Cd .....Sundae of Seasons, told you it would be my favourite as there are so many delish designs on it.The flowers are made using the stamps from The Daisy Doodles stamp set.......so love the name, and you get lots of mini designs including trees, flowers, owls, sentiments etc and are on offer at the moment. I've got a feeling I'm going to be doing some dressmaking this weekend as my daughters dress needs altering ready for her friends wedding in a few weeks time and she's 'maid of honour' I need to let out the seams and shorten the hem so I've got my work cut out for me, either that or finishing off the border in the garden ready for all the spring bulbs we brought yesterday at the garden centre, mind you when we got there they were putting in all the Christmas decorations......I think it spoils it as its far too early, so I guess we won't be visiting for a while now as I don't like a big build up to the day and I don't want to spoil the excitement for Ethan telling him there is still lots of weeks to go before Santa arrives. Saying all that though we have had our Christmas deliveries start at the shop and we are going to be doing advent calendars from next week for sale........I don't know!!!



Challenges
Paperplay......use 2 or more stamps.
Stamp Something Friday......anything goes 
Delicious Doodles.....Fresh start (new stamps and papers) 
My Mums craft shop......lots of layers 
Totally papercrafts......cute with buttons 

Have a great day 




16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Daniele and so cute.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

hi sweetie, absolutely beautiful and such deicates colours

sue
xx

Meggymay said...

Wow, I agree those stamps are so cute. another beautiful card. Yvonne x

Annie said...

just catching up with you Daniele - gorgeous cards in pretty colours and such cute images!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, thanks so much for your comment on my last card!! Love this one you made, it looks like a fairytale and the princess could come out any moment. Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

Netty said...

Oh wow this is a fabulous scene Daniele. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Fliss said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Daniele and your stamping is fabulous.
Sorry for the lack of commenting lately, just very busy and trying to catch up now.
Have a lovely weekend, Fliss xx

Shelby said...

Wonderful design. I love the different shapes and patterns you used with this card. It works very well. Thanks for joining us at MMCS layer it up challenge!

Shelby

Lynn Stevens said...

Daniele this couldn't be any cuter. I feel like I'm in Alice and wonderland!!!
Hugs Lynn

Thank you for your sweet words we couldn't be prouder parents!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just adorable. Love the cute image and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining our 'cute with buttons' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Julie said...

FAbulous - love the toadstool house - coloured flawlessly!! Juliexx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Loving those fresh colours in this beautifully coloured and put together scene. Thankyou for sharing this at Delicious Doodles'first challenge of the season and good luck

Muckyfingers said...

Absolutely lovely card :)
Thanks so much for playing along at PaperPlay this week
Annette xXx

Mandy said...

Daniele I love your card, the images & colours are absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our 2 or more stamped images challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Absolutely lovely card....i love the DP and the image.....

Hugs
Judith

bulk first aid kit said...

Gorgeous cards in pretty colours and such cute images you used in it. I sure you enjoyed your weekend perfectly.