Friday 11 September 2009

Christmas is just around he corner

You know when summer has nearly finished and winters on the way when you spend the day making up Christmas display units ready for an early bird christmas offer of 1/2 price chocs, I managed to make up 6 units in less than an hour its like origami but a bigger version and usually I pull my hair out with fustration but this time they were easy, I've either got better at following instructions (due to all this papercrafting) or they know I struggle making them up and took pity on me and made them easier to assemble, either way I finished all 6 without swearing once (a personal record).Lots of great challenges out there this week and I'm getting my thinking cap on for them the only problem is getting decent enough light to photograph them in time to join in.

No comments: