Wednesday 23 September 2009

Joint Effort


The image has been coloured in with watercolour crayons by my daughter who pinched some of my stamped images that were waiting to be coloured (she calls it grownup colouring) so I pinched the coloured image back and made the card. I have entered it into the following challenges One Stop Craft Challenge as the theme was teddy bears, I followed the sketch from Everybody Art, I love this sketch and will definately be using it again and lastly I also entered it into Secret Crafter Challenge as it was entitled "one for the girls" very girly card with pink and lace and it was made by 2 girls lol........

3 comments:

isi-isi said...

hallo
deine karte ist sehr süss geworden, sehr schöne farben.
lg isi

Cathy said...

Lovely card and a fab take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful image and great colouring too.
luv
Debby