Tuesday 29 September 2009

Stamp Something


The theme this week is a favourite sketch,I fell in love with this one from the crafters companion challenge and although I didn't use it for their challenge I just had to have a go using the layout for the Stamp Something Challenge. I applied a liquid gloss to the candy cane but next time I,ll use glossy accents as the other that I used was to runny and harder to control where it ran so it wasn't my best effort better luck next time.Also entered card into Spoon full of Sugar challenge as its "Christmas" for the theme this week and also Creative card crew's challenge theme is "All that Sparkles"

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hello Danielle, just having a look around your new blog! I'm impressed, you've written many posts for just one month! You have some lovely cards and colouring!
Terri, from your store told me about your blog. I'm a stamper too, and a demonstrator for a company called Stampin' Up! I have a bit of a blog as well - www.kimberlight.net and some info on there about an open house i'm having on Saturday. Contact me if you'd like some more details.

LINDA said...

Hi Dani, This is simply gorgeous!!Very lovely work..Just found your blog..Love what I have seen..You have some very beautiful cards, here..
Hugs, Linda

craftypagan said...

This is gorgeous! I love that tilda and your colouring is fab! Very nice layout hun! Thanks for stamping something with us! Rowena-SS dt

Donna said...

This is so sweet! beautiful colouring too. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Sam said...

Wonderful card. Love that image and the layout you have used.
Thanks for taking part at CCC this week.
Sam x