Sunday 20 September 2009

Penny Black/Sketch Saturday Challenge



I got up this morning not intending to make my grandsons 1st birthday card but as I started this card for the Penny Black Chalenge it kinda developed and I loved the sketch over on Sketch Saturday so out came the lace and pearls and voila my card, I think I will add a number one and maybe his name on it not sure yet!!!! Added three flowers as per the sketch and also entered it into Charisma Cardz challenge as well not bad for an early mornings work... must stop getting up so early but then my creative juices seem better in the morn. rather than at night

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card daniele....love how you used the lace and pearls and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc..hugs kath xxxxxx

Beth said...

This is fabulous! I love this cute little stamp and the lace frame is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

Beth xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Daniele - love the cute iamge and how you used the lace and pearls. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x