Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fathers Day.......

Morning peeps and what a glorious day it is so far after all the rain we had on Sunday, oh well got some card making in as well watching a film and just relaxin'......my kind of Sunday. Thought I'd do a hat trick with a third Fathers day card for today, sorry if you're getting bored seeing male cards I promise I'll post a girly one real soon, I've gone for a collage style again using stamps from Elusive Images....Edwardian men plate. The mini tag, car and pen nib images are from Graphic 45. I've done another bottle cap embellishment using an image from Crafty Individuals, colured with rust alcohol ink and a combination of beeswax, glossy accents and gold glitter to finish it off. I've used my new button dies from Die-namics available from My Mums Craft Shop I'd been on the look out for some button dies and these are perfect for when you can't find the right coloured button and they come in 4 sizes as well, I've used black cut paper to make the faux threads.I have to say I was well impressed with the servive I recieved from the shop as I place my order on Monday morning and I was playing with them the next day.......



Challenges
Oh La La.....Fathers day.
Cup Cake.......male card.
One Stop Craft......Fathers day card.
Allsorts.....1 paper, 2 punches/dies and 3 buttons.
Fussy and Fancy.....male card.
My Mums Crafts shop......use punches (I used a punch to cut the image for the bottletop)
My Time To Craft......more than 1 image.
Papertake.....Dads or lads card.
Top Tip Tuesday......open theme.

Off to build a sand castle with Ethan later
thats his wish for today
hugs

14 comments:

Sue said...

morning Daniele, really lovely card, love all the vintage looks to this card and the buttons look fab:)

have a lovely day sweetie:)

sue
xx

Meggymay said...

Super vintage card Daniele, so many details to look at. Tvonne xx

Netty said...

Am never bored with your cards Daniele, your male cards are superb. Annette x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
This is a fabulous card you have created.
Wishes
Lynne

Pat said...

Hi Danielle,

Gorgeous card, love the vintage effect and all your embellies. Thanks for sharing with us this week at MTTC.

Pat xx

Judy Rozema said...

What a great collage! Thank you for sharing at Top Tip Tuesday~!

Unknown said...

What a stunning & beautifully vintage feeling card! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft CHallenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Louise said...

Wonderful card love all the detail,thankyou for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Angie said...

Fab vintage style card love the collage theme great for those vintage dads, thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ,love the vintage feel and the gorgeous details....stunning
thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
tracey x

Lynn Stevens said...

Now thats a Fun collage.
Bravo
Hugs Lynn

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! Love all the embellies you have used:o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab! great LO and bloke feel,
Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week, hugs Samantha

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous male card - thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

Wendy -x-