Monday 27 June 2011

Phew......

Morning Peeps, well it was when I sarted writing this but now its evening when I'm posting it.......sorry didn't want to confuse you....lol, phew its warm I didn't believe the weather forecast as it was quite miserable on the Saturday and though it couldn't possible change, but I was wrong, hope you are all feelin' alot better than me though as my son has passed his cold onto me now and I'm feeling rough......hacking cough, runny nose, achey and a temprature.....in this heat as well, so I spent yesterday feeling a bit sorry for myself so I apologise not getting round to your blogs but wasn't in the mood for much at all.........can't you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself....lol.
Todays card is for A Gem of a challenge, and this was a freebie image from Janet, which is just too darn cute, I've coloured the image with Prismas again and added star dust stickles on the bubbles.....which I just love colouring. I've used embossed vellum as one of the papers and added the bow as the sentiment.



Challenges
Crafty Pad.....use bold or pastel colours.
Ribbon Girl.....pink and cream.
Sweet Stampin' ........something old (ribbon) and something new (image).
Pink Gem......sketch.

Hugs n smiles


17 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh what a cutie! Such an adorable image.
I'm sorry to hear you are poorly Daniele and I hope you get better very quickly.
Hugs, Clare x

Fiona said...

oh what a little cutie this is!! Sweet image and flowers and I love the bubbles!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Meggymay said...

Adorable card. Hope you feel better soon. Yvonne xx

Vicky said...

Such a wee cutie Daniele..! and I am sorry hun you are poorly..hope you feel loads better soon and sending big hugs...Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Daniele, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colours.

Sorry to hear you are poorly ... hope you feel better soon.

Lisa x

Annie said...

Hi Daniele! just browsing through to catch up with your latest creations, the baby cards are just adorable, so pretty in pink and loving the sparkle! and I love the fairy creation too!
hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Just perfect for The Crafty Pad challenge this week! Thanks for playing!
Good luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love your colouring,great take on the sketch...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh how sweet and adorable! I love the glitter bubbles! Thank you for sharing and playing with us the week at The Crafty Pad.

Vee said...

This is just so sweet Daniele,such a cute image. I have an award to pass on to you if you would like to pop over to my blog and pick it up
Hugs
xx Vee

Rachel said...

Ohhhh...I love those bubbles! Love this card, its so cute. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week! Wedgie xxx

Faye said...

Hey Custrad Lover, I bet you're warm custard right now?! Phew, it's so hot. Anyway.s this is soooooooo cute. The flowers are a perfect colour match. I really struggle with pink. And purple, but that's a story for another time. xxx

Lynn Stevens said...

Its no fun being sick, I hope this finds you feeling better. Darling little card!
hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Adorable card!

Marion said...

This is such a cutie of an image and gorgeous card.
Hope you are feeling better now.
hugs
Marion

Julie said...

Super! Such a cute image and a fab arrangement with the bubbles and flowers!! Hugs, Juliexx