Thursday 23 June 2011

New Island Girl........

Afternoon peeps just got back from a train journey with Ethan, hubby and son. It was the first time that Ethan has been on a real train and he was quite nervous to start off with, we stood on the platform watching all the trains go by and even one of the drivers tooted his horn and waved at him, when the ticket inspector came down checking tickets he asked Ethan if he had a ticket but because he didn't as he's free he printed one off for him........he didn't stop chatting the whole of the time and I'm sure most of the people on the carriage were relieved when we got off as I'm sure the rest of their journeys would be alot quieter.
Today see the release of some more new digi designs from Kim at Cuddly Buddly called ......Island Girl, who is a down to earth little lady who wears her specs proudly, Kim has taken her inspiration from life on the Isle of Mull and the fact that shes has to wear glasses herself, and I definately do these days as I can't see a thing infront of my nose but can read a notice in the distance.......lol.
I've coloured the image which is called 'Little Big Tree' in with Prisma pencils, blending with Sansador and I did use Sakura pens on part of the coloured image to add a little extra sparkle. The papers are called Quilted Holly again a nothe digi download and one of my favourite Christmas papers.
Kinda weird doing Christmas cards in June but being as I love sparkle and glitter I couldn't resist this cutie.



Challenges
Creative Beli.......things begining with G, glitter, glasses, green.
A Spoonfull of Sugar......Ribbon and bow.
Everybody Art.......Anything goes.
Creatalicious.....sketch.

Oh well lots of catching up with my fave blogs to do now,
think I need a cuppa and a biccie.
Don't forget that the new Cuddly Buddly Digi challenge starts next Friday July 1st
hugs.



9 comments:

Sue said...

Wow more got to have stamps from Cuddly budly she is sooooo cute and its a brilliant card you have made with her one less off the christmas list Luv sue x

Meggymay said...

I often say, cute image, but, this is fabulously cute. She is a smasher. Yvonne xx

Linny said...

Fab card Daniele, you made a much better job of the Christmas designs than I did ! LOL Linda x

Netty said...

Ethan will be chatting about his train ride for ages and ages and will ask you when he can go again....lol
Beautiful card Daniele, terrific image and love all the glitter. Annette x

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling as can be Daniele,
Your train trip sounds like it was so much fun,
I can't wait to be a Grandma. Spoil them then send them home. LOL
hugs Lynn

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

This is lovely Daniele love the soft muted colours.
Hugs sonia xx

joy said...

Beautiful coloring - and I love your "g" glasses! thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

kaylou said...

aww Daniele this is gorgeous, thank you for joining our sketch challenge at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xx