Friday 24 June 2011

Glittery Grungy Monday......

Evening peeps after doing a pretty grungy tag for last weeks challenge I thought I'd do a glittery one for this weeks challenge, I've used a mixture of Graphic 45 papers from the Once Upon a Spring Time collection and Basic Grey, the background diamond stamp is from The Artistic Stamper. If you want to join in the fun over at Lindas click here for the deets from The Duke of Distress himself. I've added a chipboard flower which I covered in the same paper that I used for the background of the tag.



Challenges
Grungy Monday........April technique
Simon Says Stamp and Show......some metal.
Pile it on....show me some metal.
Make my Monday......tags with a flower
Theme Thursday.....use a border.

thanks for taking a peek
hugs


18 comments:

Vicky said...

Stunning Daniele...! love the image hun and all your gorgeous embellies...the flowers is so beautiful....!

hugs Vicky xx

minnie_mac said...

Gorgeous tag. Beautiful papers and colours.

Marilyn

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Tag, love that glittery fairy!! And the flowers, lovely!! Hugs, Frea

Debbie said...

Stunning! The papers are beautiful! Love all the details and doodads! Great technique and design. Love fairies!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous layers of beauty. Stunning! Thank you for sharing this beautiful image at Pile it On this week.

Netty said...

Oh wow Daniele your tag is totally fabulous my friend. Annette x

Sarah said...

Looking just lovely - fabulous colours and the flower looks just wonderful... loving the glittery mood this week!

indybev said...

WOW! This is one gorgeous tag! Thanks for sharing.

Dan said...

Great tag, and I love how you've used the chain! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

A stunning tag with a gorgeous flower. Its lovely to see you playing along with us at Make My Monday....

Alison said...

Gorgeous tag Daniele! I love the sparkly fairy! x

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday with your lovely tag - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. Love the background. The fairy and flower look beautiful and love the touch of glitter.
Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday Floral Tag challenge and good luck.
Fliss x

Suzi B said...

fabulous tag... love it
Sue :)

Cazro said...

A beautiful tag, wonderful elements. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz

Suzanne Bouchard said...

Beautiful Tag! I love the glimme ron the fairy skirt!

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous tag Danielle, super papers. Yvonne xx

The Craft Cupboard Under the Stairs said...

Daniele
Soooo beautiful