Saturday 25 June 2011

More glitter......

Morning Peeps, ok its the weekend again and who pinched the sun, we've had rain now on and off for the past week and its not looking any better this morning and its July next week......yay off on my holls soon. Being as I'm going through a glittery phase I thought todays card should have just a smidge more glitter on than the previous posts.......lol, so please forgive me getting carried away with the stickles Star Dust again. The image is Baby Bea........super cute, and has been coloured in with Prisma pencils, the great thing about these are, I can colour and watch TV now instead of having to go to my play room to colour.In fact I'm kinda addicted to them at the moment as I've just coloured another image after just getting up........sets up a stress free day....... well thats the theory anyway.The papers are from First Edition don't know what I'll do when my pads start to run down as I love all the pads that they are bringing out.




Challenges

Delicious Doodles......cute and cuddly.
Stampin' for the weekend......favourite things, pink, glitter, teddies.
Rainbow Lady......use a digi (image).
Simon Says.......sketch.

Oh well better go and get ready for work and today we've got a stocktake
so I've got to count all the chocolates in the shop.....
its a hard job but someones got to do it.
Hugs

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love all the glitter.xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Rainbow Lady said...

Gorgeous. Don't ever apologise for using glitter lol.
Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Netty said...

Fab card and love all the stickles. Annette x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeoua card Daniele :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is amazing !! I love the glitter too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

I love your card!! The purple color scheme is just fantastic! Love that little stamp too! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine

Meggymay said...

Realy sweet card, your sparkle is great. xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the punch you used on this! The glitter really is fabulous - especially for a little girl : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Teri said...

Aw, really cute card hun!!
Thanks for playing this week at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Danielle this is gorgeous. Hope you keeping well and thanks playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
hugs
Ildiko

starcyl said...

This is superb and I love glitter. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x