Monday 20 June 2011

Sketch N Stash.......

Morning everyone hope you all had a lovely weekend at least the weather was a bit better yesterday after Saturady when it bucketed it down for most of the day, well as you know its Monday and that means another challenge at Sketch N Stash where you get to play with your old and new stash and follow a great sketch which this week has been created by the lovely Vicky. For my card I've used a stamp from Penny Black that I've had for ages which I absolutly love but I've never got around to inking it up....shame on me. I've coloured the image with my fave twinkling H20s adding Star Dust stickles for bling as well as on the candy from Craft Work Cards, which is my newest stash. The papers are from First Edition .....Hideaway, I'm so lovin' all these paper pads....scrummy.

the sponser this week is
and the winner gets to choose 4 images.



Challenges.
Penny Black......Pesky Critters.
Penny Black at Allsorts........Favourite stamp.
Simon Says.....Bingo (Flowers, Brads(faux),and sentiment).
My Mums Craft shop......seeing spots.
Hooked on Crafts......anything goes

Be back later to check out your entries for this fortnights challenge
happy crafting
hugs






19 comments:

brenda said...

Another really fab card Danielle.

Beautifully coloured and the glitter in the flowers really makes the image pop.

Thank you for joinin in at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is fantastic Daniele. I love your colouring!
Thank you for joining the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Hugs, Clare x

Kelly said...

Daniele this card is gorgoeus! I love the soft colours you have used and that Penny Black stamp is just too cute! You have coloured it so beautifully as well.
Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
Kelly (Hooked on Craft DT)

Netty said...

You are so brilliant at following sketches Daniele and this card is gorgeous. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Another Wow card, super cute image as well. Yvonne xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Daniele love the cat image and the pretty papers and colour combo hugs Jill xx

cebelica said...

Super cute card. I love the papers and the image you used. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, love your beautiful colouring.

Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Vicky said...

So cute Daniele....and fabulous colouring too sweetie.....!

BLW...the printer I use for my digi's is an ink jet...and the paper is from Rymans 200g bright white coated card..and when I use my prisma pencils with the white spirit is doesn't smudge...but I do leave the images over night before I colour..!

hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Danielle - your colouring is perfect!! Hugs, Juliexx

Louise said...

Such a pretty card,thanks for joining us at Penny Black this week.
Louise xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous colouring, love the image, gorge card hun. hugs J x

Faye said...

Luuuuurve this image and the soft colours. Tis luuuurverly. xxx

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card daniele....thanks for joining in our birthday blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sue said...

Hi daniele, super sweet card, love your image and i love the extra sparkle

Sue
Xx

Mervi said...

So gorgeous, just love this stamp and your colouring is fab!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black at Allsorts, good luck and welcome again;-))m

Sue said...

Just beautifull Daniele Luv Sue x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card Danielle - love the cute cat - one of my faves. Thanks for joining in the PBSC third birthday challenge and good luck!
Pauline x

Tracy said...

A cute and pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x